“All Inclusive” formula
- Complete practical course, with Diploma.
- 5 Groups, 5 Instructors, 4 students for each Instructor in rotation.
- Lead Instructor Chris Fawcett at his discretion with each group.
- Accommodation in an excellent structure, in a fascinating and interesting place, completely reserved only for the course.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, with a balanced diet, coffee break mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- Breakfast 8.00 / 9.00 – Lunch 13.00 / 14.00 – Dinner 19.30 / 20.45
- Shuttle bus service to and from the airport or train station closest to the location, on arrival and departure days.
- 2 free Course t-shirts with notepads and bag, Steadicam Workshop Course Notes (handout), Sponsor Gadgets
- Course duration:
- 6 days
- 8 hours a day for 5 days, from 9.00 / 13.00 – 14.00 / 18.00
- 9:00 p.m. afternoon meeting, with Chris Fawcett and speeches by the Instructor.
- 6th day
- Morning: recorded final exam, review and discussion of the work done.
- Afternoon: Free
- Night: Delivery of diplomas and farewell dinner
Basic 4500 Euro, but may vary depending on the location chosen.
For information write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration open approximately 4 months before the Course.
- First Registration in the list by filling in the format you find on the contacts page of this site. (Click here)
- Payment by Bank Transfer
- Payment can be made in three ways:
1 or 2 or 3 Instalments, depending on the time of enrolment. Last payment must be made no later than the fixed date, within 4 weeks from the start of the Course.
- Payment by credit card is also possible, with a 3% fee. To request the secure link, write an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The Waiting List of people who have already reserved a place prevails.
Those who renounce after registration, and ask for a refund, pay a penalty of 20% On the amount paid.
6 Weeks from the start of the course there will be NO Refund.
The Workshop will take place with all the security measures and restrictions provided by the laws in force at the time. Included in the case of Covid-19. Insurance for equipment and people is provided only within the complex, including the outdoor parts, and only during the course.